Amal's blog

Sunday 19 December 2010

Learning Diary 5: Writing The Project Proposal

The last four weeks were majorly about expressing, interpreting and presenting my thoughts about the project proposal. Of course, planning the project is most important step to prepare and success in conducting the project.
The proposal objectives and ideas have been developed to meet the workplace interest in a professional context; for example, the style of the animation and the techniques that should be used in the production. Furthermore, It outlined what the reviewer might want to know about the topic that I’m searching and the approach used along with clarifying my decisions.
I think my proposal title is reflecting the content of the research subject. The title is Animation Cultural Influence, which consists of animation that has cultural influence on young people. This shows it has the technical, cultural and hypothetical sides combined, which made the research topic deeper.
The online network, offered by WBL team, enabled me to review all the notes regarding on writing the project proposal. The presentation slides of the campus session 4 helped me to understand how to present my project proposal and how to apply my ability and knowledge when writing it.

The main sections in my project proposal:
  1. Title sheet
  2. Introduction
  3. Research Problem
  4. Research Questions
  5. Research Purpose
  6. Expected Outcomes
  7. My Role As Worker-Researcher
  8. The Research Approach
  9. Data Collection Techniques
  10. Project Feasibility
  11. Ethical Legal Considerations
  12. Project Report/Product
  13. The strength and potential weakness of my research proposal
  14. Reflect upon the experience of taking this module
  15. Appendices
  16. References
What I need to do next:
  • Critical commentary on learning this module
  • Rationale for my award title
  • Organizing my resources in the project proposal
  • Filling the two forms

No comments:

Post a Comment